untuk suke2 ajerrrr...

Sabtu, 26 Disember 2009

HEPY ANNIVERSARY 5TH MONTH ENGANGEMENT MY DEAR HAZREE..






ABG....
The Best Part of life..
Is sharing It with the One you Love ..
I Love You Not only for What you are...
But for what I am when I'm with You...
i love u with all my heart..
you're my everything n my soul..
i'm very thankful 2 have u by my side..
i do love u 4eva..
n i swear that i alwiz do..
__
__
__


I Swear

I swear by the moon and the stars in the skies

And I swear like the shadow that’s by your side

I see the questions in your eyes

I know what’s weighing on your mind

You can be sure I know my part

‘Cause I stand beside you through the years

You’ll only cry those happy tears

And through I’ make mistakes

I’ll never break your heart

Chorus:

And I swear by the moon and the stars in the skies

I’ll be there

I swear like the shadow that’s by your side

I’ll be there

For better or worse, till death do us part

I’ll love you with every beat of my heart

And I swear

I’ll give you every thing I can

I’ll build your dreams with these two hands

We’ll have some memories on the walls

And when just the two of us are there

You won’t have to ask if I still care

Cause as the time turns the page
my love won’t age at all

__
__
__
__